Wednesday, July 31, 2013

10 Days Left - Back To The Grind


Day 10 is almost over and it will be back to the grind tomorrow. 

My short staycation was lovely, and tonight I got the chance to see my sister, brother in-law, and babies from Oklahoma. I haven't seen them in person for some years. Tonight it seemed like they never left. 

We will be spending lots of time together in the next few days. I am extremely excited about hanging out with them, and I believe they are pretty stoked too!

I am going to be getting some work in the studio done tomorrow in between seeing clients and entertaining my niece and nephews. I've got some new marching orders for my paintings and can't wait to share with you all in the next few days.

Your Thoughts:
What does your family dynamics look like?

Until next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Journeys are not meant to go on alone. I'd love for you to join in on my journey!

Check back often as I make every effort to reply to your comments here!