Thursday, July 18, 2013

22 Days Left - The Forward Push



Day 22 is almost over and it was a really productive day after a swift slope downhill after yesterdays postings. 

I posted day 23 and went home in hopes of painting, but instead I was just exhausted and feeling a little light headed. I set my alarm clock for a 20 minute nap that turned into a 2 hour sleep. By that time it was time to leave for mid-week service (I serve in my local church).  I usually stay around longer afterwards, but thought that I should make my way home since I didn't get half of what I thought I would get done earlier. When I got home I went to m y studio to start working. I loathed what I created and decided ti take it down for the night. I just couldn't muster up enough umph to do much but think.

I was spasing out in my mind! I only have 22 days left and lots of things to get done. I wondered if I could get everything done. I wondered if this was the right time...if I wad really ready. I wondered if it was too late to back out. I fell asleep on these things...and then the morning came!

All that happened last night, all that was thought about last night vanished. I woke up refreshed knowing that I could indeed do this thing.  If I was created to be creative by the Creator, and believe that it is the He that lives in me allows me to do anything....then I am fine. I  am well equipped for my first art show and those that will proceed! What a difference a day makes!

I got rolling on the nude pregnancy series today. I have a direction, and looking forward to seeing the outcome. I plan to work some more before I hit the sack tonight... all to wake up early to start all over again in the am. What a life!

Your Thoughts:
What pushes you forward when you feel like you just can't go on?

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Journeys are not meant to go on alone. I'd love for you to join in on my journey!

Check back often as I make every effort to reply to your comments here!