Monday, July 22, 2013

Day 20 Down & Day 19 Almost Over


Day 20 was here and gone. It happened before it realy started, meaning it happened far too fast. So fast that I only manahed to get about 4 good hours of sleep. And I am not talking consistent hours here either.  On top of that I wasn't feeling all that hot. I am almost sure it had more to do with failing to get enough sleep than it did some wacky bug.

Although yesterday was almost a wash, I managed to get a little done on this lazy 19th day. I have finished a piece and started 2 more. Both should be finished by tomorrow. I. Looking forward to seeing the outcome of the series.

That pretty much sums up this weekend. I am declaring now that tomorrow will be extremely productive, but stress free! I must remind myself to enjoy the ride...the journey. Me getting to the destination will happen quickly.

Your Thoughts:
What would you do with an extra 3 bours granted to your day?

Until next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Journeys are not meant to go on alone. I'd love for you to join in on my journey!

Check back often as I make every effort to reply to your comments here!