Sunday, July 28, 2013

12 Days Left - Staycationing


It's day 12 and I am on a staycation. You may not know that term, I didn't until about a year ago. It's a vacation at home or close to home. For the next few days I will be staycationing in order to get some relaxation time.

I need it! I mean I really need it. I know that this may seem like a bad time to take a vacation with my art show coming in a few weeks. I mean who takes a vacation knowing that they have less than 2 weeks to get their act together? Well..me...me..ME! I am sure this time will allow me to return to my work refreshed...rejuvenated!

Now don't get things twisted. I am still managing to get things done. No, I wont be in front of the canvas or at my desk, but I will manage to get some small items taken care of. I will be back in full swing in a few days! Hooray for a break and yipee for fresh ideas when back to the drawing board!

Your Thoughts:
Have you been on a vacation lately? If so, does it serve as an inspiration? How?

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Journeys are not meant to go on alone. I'd love for you to join in on my journey!

Check back often as I make every effort to reply to your comments here!