Tuesday, July 16, 2013

24 Days Left - Getting Invitations Out


It's day 24 and I can honestly say that I am getting much better at blogging on a daily basis. I've made up my mind that doing so everyday is what I am going to do, and I am committed to sticking to it. I thought I was going to run out of things to tell you all about, and then I remembered that life happens on a daily basis. Life is never really the same from one day to the next. We may have the same routine and run into some of the same people, but rarely is the conversations that we have with others or even ourselves exactly the same.

Blogging is the first thing on my agenda of things to do today. It's 5pm, I know. I had some massage therapy clients today, so this is the first time that I am able to sit down and get cracking on things for the art show.

The video shoot that I talked about yesterday went viral (FB & Twitter) last night. New Expressions created  a wonderful video! Check out the youtube link below! Thanks a million you all!


On my list of things to do this evening is to send out some invitations to the art show.   There are so many people that I would like to invite...including you of course :) I want to make sure that I don't forget anyone, although that may be inevitable. 

So here goes to sending out lots of invites tonight..starting with you! 

You are cordially invited to my first art show....
Only The Beginning

Where:
The Factory
13 Fern Avenue
Collingswood, NJ 08108

When:
Saturday, August 10th, 2013

Time:
6pm to 10pm

Cost:
FREE
*bring yourself, bring your friend, bring your friends friend...and their friends too :-)

I would love to see your beautiful faces in the place that evening! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask in the comments section, and I will make sure that you get a swift answer!

Your Thoughts:
Scenario: You have an important party to attend. You only can invite 2 people (anyone in the world). Who would you invite?

Until next post...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Journeys are not meant to go on alone. I'd love for you to join in on my journey!

Check back often as I make every effort to reply to your comments here!