Friday, July 12, 2013

28 Days Left - Blogging On The Move



With me documenting these days that lead up to the show, I am starting to learn how to blog on the move. It is probably something that I should have been implementing all along, but I just couldn't wrap my head around not being settled in a place that provided a ton of creative stimulation with a bit of "my own corner" solidarity.

However it's a must these days. I can no longer wait to to get in a "space" to write. Every place must be a "space". I am learning to use my phone to the fullest capacity!

Tomorrow is the 2nd Saturday Party at The Factory for July.  I will be in attendance in order to see the pace of the event to prepare for next month. It's exciting and I am all to happy to schmooze with other artists. It's all too important for me to be a part of my community, and this affords me the opportunity to do just that!

It's day 28 folks! I have started to ask friends for their help in the process, and the answers have been resounding yes'!  I am blessed to have friends that desire to make my journey a priority and committed to helping it be a success. Thank you, thank you, and thank you again! I love you more than words could express!

Your Thought:
What changes have you needed to make in order to have greater success?

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Journeys are not meant to go on alone. I'd love for you to join in on my journey!

Check back often as I make every effort to reply to your comments here!