Saturday, July 27, 2013

13 Days Left - Doing it!


There are 13 days left and today was absolutely splendid! I spent some time hanging out with some lovely friends, and had the chance to network with some folks at a Career/Job festival that was taking place at the Philadelphia Convention Center. 

I know you probably think that I was pushing a paper filled with a litany of words (aka a resume) to the many organizations that the Urban League of Philadelphia got together to make this event happen. And the answer to that would be an astounding....NO! I didn't have my resume in tote, but I did have myself, and for today, that was good. I got to talk to a few people about art, and even ran into an fellow artist who I had the chance to invite to the show. 

I'm becoming more confident with each invite that I send out that I am doing the right thing. I am embarking on the right journey. I am on the right path. I am convinced that the giving of myself through my artwork will be just what someone needs. I accept that. I marvel at that. I'm learning to relish in it! I am learning to allow that to be the reason why I continue to create!

Your Thoughts:
Why do you do the thing(s) that you do? What is the driving force?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Journeys are not meant to go on alone. I'd love for you to join in on my journey!

Check back often as I make every effort to reply to your comments here!