Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Getting the Records Straight


Today and the next few days will be days of getting some records in order.

Some years ago I had the notion that I didn't really need to have a mailing list for my art business. I was interested in the creating portion only. Side note...I still am! Now I just recognize that I need to do the work that I don't want to (the dirty work) until I have the means to pay someone who can do it for me. Besides it is always good to be in the know in all areas of your business.

So today I created a database of those that came to my art show. I thought that this would be a good time as ever to start.  It's a small start, but humble beginnings bring about a bountiful harvest! 

Your Thoughts:
What were you humble beginnings?

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Journeys are not meant to go on alone. I'd love for you to join in on my journey!

Check back often as I make every effort to reply to your comments here!