Wednesday, August 7, 2013

2 Days Left - A Nightmare


I dream often. Lots of times it's God's way of communicating with me. Sometimes it's the high calorie food that I at before my head hit the pillow and my eyes closed to slip into that REM sleep. Either way, I don't typically have nightmares. They may be a little disturbing, but never a true nightmare. Well, last night I had a NIGHTMARE! 

It was the day of my show. I had just hoped out of the shower, and I was rushing. The exit your shower and step on your towel and almost trip sort of rushing. My mother and I were having a horrible argument about something. It may have been about a dish or clothes or mail or something like that. We were screaming at the top of our lungs. And in the midst of screaming my cousin calls and asks where I am. He points out that I am late to my own show. He and several other people were waiting. He asked where the artwork was. I looked around and couldn't find my pieces. I remember knowing that they were around somewhere, but that I hadn't found the time to prepare them to hang. I asked my mother to put some nails in her purse and coerced her that we had to get going and quickly. Then the dream nightmare...ended!

I know...it won't happen! For one, I am preparing in advance. That means that I am on track to have the hardware that I need to hang my pieces. I am also hanging my show on Friday so that Saturday all I really need to do is show up, be the bubbly individual that I am, and sell, sell, sell!

So I guess it wasn't a nightmare as much as it was a simple dream. I suppose it may be what happens when your first show is 2 days away!

Your Thoughts:
Do you have nightmares or odd dreams about the "big" thing that you are about to embark on?

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Journeys are not meant to go on alone. I'd love for you to join in on my journey!

Check back often as I make every effort to reply to your comments here!