Saturday, August 3, 2013

6 Days Left - Ready To Dive


It's almost the end of day 6 and I must say, I am feeling pretty grounded. I have had a wonderful week with my family and have managed to get work done at the same time, which leads me to...the pursuit of a job.

This past week was a definite eye opener. This may sound odd to some, but I believe that God is grooming me to be an amazing multi-tasker. I have talked about this before, but from a half-hearted sort of belief that I could.

The reality is, I can actually multi-task well. I can be this worker that is good for an employer, and my own business' best employee. I can stay focused enough to create after work hours. I can...I can...I can!

So here I am this late evening, excited about what is ahead.  I am now a whole-hearted believer embarking on new territory here people, and loving it! This week with my family proved that I could fulfill purpose and have a great time doing it. It has taught me that I need to stay focused now more than ever.

I'm ready!

Your Thoughts:
When is the last time you really felt ready to take a dive into scary territory?

Until next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Journeys are not meant to go on alone. I'd love for you to join in on my journey!

Check back often as I make every effort to reply to your comments here!