Monday, August 5, 2013

5 Days Left - Northern Liberties 2nd Street Festival


The 5th day is coming to a close, and it was quite the colorful week to say the least. I got a lot of family time in (as you know from previous posts), and got the work that was on my to-do list done as well.

Today was low-key. I went to church  in the city with a few friends and then to the 2nd street fair in Northern Liberties. I visit the art hub quite frequently. I have a good friend that lives there. However, I had never been to the 2nd Street Fair. It was exciting! They closed the whole street off from about Girard to Spring Garden. There were several bands and DJ's playing on different stages. There were vendors lined against both sides of the streets with all types of hustles from jewelry to insurance, and everything in between. There were foods of every kind to fit the mood of the visitors taste buds. 

All in all, it was fun! I was able to talk to a few artists that created their own jewelry. I even got a few compliments on my own pieces that I happened to be wearing. I try to make it a point to wear a piece of mine always so that I can advertise. 

Aside from that, I did a few things for business in the wee hours of the morning after I posted yesterday, including challenging myself to doing some tasks that I will post about tomorrow. 

This week has truly been more than a girl could ask for. A whole lot of family, a helping of R and R, with some business on the side!

Your Thoughts:
"They" say business is not to be mixed with pleasure. Do you find that to be true for you? 

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Journeys are not meant to go on alone. I'd love for you to join in on my journey!

Check back often as I make every effort to reply to your comments here!