Friday, August 9, 2013

1 Day Left - Peace


It's hard to believe that I only have 1 day left before my show!

My mom asked me earlier if I was nervous. And the answer is no. I'm neither excited nor anxious...I just am! That means I am not subscribing to any sort of emotion actually. I am just in work mode.

I will say that I have a peace about things though. The quiet still feeling comes from a surety that I have that this is indeed what I am supposed to be doing. I was made for this!

My friends and family will be there! Those from outside will be there! There will be men, women, and children. And I will be ready to receive and greet them...and you too!

I know I still have yet to talk about my future plans of asking, but I will share in the days after my show.

Your Thoughts:
Are your nerves rattled before a big event?

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Journeys are not meant to go on alone. I'd love for you to join in on my journey!

Check back often as I make every effort to reply to your comments here!