Saturday, March 1, 2014

Flashback Friday: The Smallest of The Small



It's that time again folks....FLASHBACK FRIDAY...albeit a day late!

Yesterday wasn't a day that was filled with anything over the top exciting. Sketching didn't take place like I planned and phone calls that I was scheduled to make fell by the wayside. However, there was still a sense of gratitude for the smallest of things. So I decided to take you all back to a post that was written in 2010 about just that...gratitude for the small things.

Here goes:

What a great day! There was noting in particular that happened, but it has just been a great day! To be alive is great! To have great health is great! To be in right mind is great! To have a phenomenal family (including biological, friends, and spiritual) is great! To be able to see, hear, smell, taste, love, laugh, cry, and feel (among other things) is GREAT!!!! I think we often bypass the simple things in life and look for the complicated luxuries. The truth is, simple things become beautiful luxuries when you remain grateful for them!

So in my gratefulness, today I was thankful that I am still in my creative niche. Thank YOU DAD that you continue to give me a plethora of ideas daily. Thanks for my grind and that I always strive to give back to YOU!!!

Corner of Gratitude:
The smallest of the small

Pearls of Wisdom:
A mind set on gratitude for the small things is a mind that is ready and available to receive large things!
~Me

Your Thoughts:
What tiny blessings are your mind set on today?

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Journeys are not meant to go on alone. I'd love for you to join in on my journey!

Check back often as I make every effort to reply to your comments here!