Friday, March 21, 2014

Freedom Friday





It's Friday folks! It would normally be Flashback Friday, but today I feel like calling it FREEDOM FRIDAY!!!

I didn't post on Wednesday as planned due to sheer exhaustion and trying to get back on track from a fabulous few days.

A group of friends (that I consider family) and I took a short road trip to a place called Cuomo's Cove in Windham, NY. There wasn't much on our agenda to do, except getting in tune with God while enjoying each others company. And we did just that!



While there I had some time to pray about what the next steps of my journey was going to be. I didn't get anything that was complicated. The simple instruction (as it has been before) was to just go back and do what I was told to do in the first place. Shocker...NOT! With tears in my eyes I continued to ask for the faith that I needed to trust Him with my whole heart, still unsure of what exactly that meant. 

I still don't know what it means, but I'm attempting to make the effort (for the 1000th time) to show up every day in some shape, form or fashion. I'm working on becoming the type of person that I want to attract. That means that I need to go after my purpose with tenacity. That means that I need to be focused with lots of appropriately aimed ambition. 

A good trip with great reminders!

Corner of Gratitude:
New Beginnings

Pearls of Wisdom:
It's okay to try, try, and try again even when the outcome doesn't seem so great!

Your Thoughts:
Have you hit  your reset button lately? What is different this time?

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Things would be so much easier if we would be obedient and do what we're told in the first place.

    ReplyDelete

Journeys are not meant to go on alone. I'd love for you to join in on my journey!

Check back often as I make every effort to reply to your comments here!