Monday, March 3, 2014

About More



It's a new week and I am beginning to understand that this journey that I am on is about much more than my creativity. Perhaps it is less about my creativity itself and more about what the Creator can do through my creativity. It may be about the lives I can touch and perhaps change through my work.

This new revelation seems quite simple, and I suppose for the most part it is. This mind frame keeps me from feeling so much pressure to be perfect. It keeps me from being fearful that I'm not measuring up to "them"....whoever they are. It reassures the validity of my individuality and uniqueness. It says that despite of what I feel, I AM doing something right!

I can actually say that I am excited about what lies ahead now that I feel a bit more at ease! I'm not sure of the next steps. I'm taking things day by day. However I do know that the steps taken today will make for a grand tomorrow!

Corner of Gratitude:
Revelation

Pearls of Wisdom:
"Cease trying to work everything out with your minds. It will get you nowhere. Live by intuition and inspiration and let your whole life be revelation."
~Eileen Caddy

Your Thoughts:
What could be the "much more" of or behind your purpose?

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Journeys are not meant to go on alone. I'd love for you to join in on my journey!

Check back often as I make every effort to reply to your comments here!