Friday, March 28, 2014

Freedom Friday: Paintings For Sale

FREEDOM FRIDAY!!!

Good Day Folks! You may have noticed that I took the time to change things up a bit on Friday (because I can)! Instead of Flashback Friday (we worry about the past too much anyway), from now on Friday's post will be FREEDOM FRIDAY!!! This means that I can post whatever on Friday...new or old. Whatever I fancy!

Last post I made mention that I was going to be making room for new creations. Since I don't have a website yet (I'm working on that), I decided to post what I am selling here. Everything that is posted is 50% off. I don't frame my creations. I like the unframed look a lot better. However, every piece can be framed if you fancy to do so. I will ship these items if you need me to, but please know that shipping and handling costs are not included in the sale price. If you are interested, I will also send you a document on more information about the piece including the size and medium. 

INQUIRIES:
Comment on this post with your information
email: exo31art@gmail.com















I also said in the last post that I would be showing you all the progress on the other two paintings that I have started. And I am sad to say, I won't be able to do so today. Yesterday was more hectic than I planned. Your artsy gal filled out an application, which was very lengthy. More lengthy than I expected. I look forward to the potential opportunity. There will be more to come about that.

So since I didn't get to share that with you all today, it looks like that will be on the docket for Monday's post. It's the weekend, and it looks like it will be a lovely one. Enjoy the time...each moment of it. Choose to smile instead of frown, and look at things with the glass half full instead of half empty!!! Remember...life is always worse for someone else. Enjoy the side of grass that you are on :)

Corner of Gratitude:
Blessings in disguise

Pearls of Wisdom:
"Freedom is nothing but a chance to be better."
~Albert Camus

Your Thoughts:
What are you going to enjoy today in your new found freedom? If you aren't free, what steps can you take to get to that place of sweetness?

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Journeys are not meant to go on alone. I'd love for you to join in on my journey!

Check back often as I make every effort to reply to your comments here!