Saturday, November 3, 2018

Pushing Through To The Next Phase

What does the next phase look like?

I'm not quite sure. I know...you were expecting this long drawn out explanation of what is to come. You thought that I was going to tell you that I have it all planned and mapped out from here on out. That I have a goal for the year and the next 5 and perhaps even the next 10 years. 

The reality is, I am a dreamer. A wild and vivid dreamer at that! The eternal optimist about all sorts of things, especially when it comes to my craft. Except dreaming alone has never got me or anyone anywhere. It is the catalyst for the grand idea but is not the sole cause for the idea being brought to fruition. 

The real truth is, the grandness of my dreams sometimes scares me and prevents me from doing anything at all. So baby steps it is for me! I do have a grand goal in mind and I am working on vision boards that support that grand goal. However, weekly mini goals have proven to be the best solution for me to chip away at the bigger goal. 

That's it...taking baby steps to achieve the grand goal!!!


Corner of Gratitude:
Being able to release fear of the grander things

Pearls of Wisdom:
"Successful people maintain a positive focus in life no matter what is going on around them. They stay focused on their past successes rather than their past failures, and on the next action steps they need to take to get them closer to the fulfillment of their goals rather than all the other distractions that life presents them."

~ Jack Canfield

Your Thoughts:
What is your process for achieving your grand goals?

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Journeys are not meant to go on alone. I'd love for you to join in on my journey!

Check back often as I make every effort to reply to your comments here!