Tuesday, November 13, 2018

I Must...

I must continue to FORGE AHEAD in this journey!!!

I have to remind myself of this quite often. On a daily basis to be exact! 

It's hard to believe that at times it is hard for me to do the thing that I love the most. Hard for me to start the process, knowing that this is what I was built for. But I owe it to my Creator and myself to get this thing right! 


Corner of Gratitude:
Tenacity

Pearls of Wisdom:
"The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. The fears are paper tigers. You can do anything you decide to do. You can act to change and control your life; and the procedure, the process is its own reward."

~ Amelia Earhart

Your Thoughts:
What is it that keeps you wanting to forge ahead?

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Journeys are not meant to go on alone. I'd love for you to join in on my journey!

Check back often as I make every effort to reply to your comments here!