Saturday, November 10, 2018

A Day Of Nothing

In spite of having tons of things to do today, I managed to do absolutely nothing!

I managed to go grocery shopping, slept and spent time with this spunky little fella that I am taking care of for a few days. I literally lounged all day!


I didn't meditate. I didn't read. I didn't draw, paint or create jewelry. I didn't work out and I didn't put in any hours for my part-time job. I vegged out all day watching TV while looking at the clock's time come to this point. 

Oh well...you win some and you lose some! Tomorrow will indeed be more productive!!!

Corner of Gratitude:
Thoughts of productivity

Pearls of Wisdom:
"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war and then seek to win."


~ Sun Tzu

Your Thoughts:
What are your strategies to be able to win first before tackling your tasks?

Until Monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Journeys are not meant to go on alone. I'd love for you to join in on my journey!

Check back often as I make every effort to reply to your comments here!