Monday, November 5, 2018

Another Manic Monday

It's just another manic Monday over here on my end!

I am a full-time employee (lots more on that subject at a later time) for a non-profit organization. I have an administrative position where I play an integral part in getting the paperwork processed to get employees paid. And since our billing cycle ends on Wednesday, Monday's and Tuesday's prove to be our busiest days. 

By the time I get home and get settled (dinner, workout, work for a part-time job, and maintaining an eBay store) I am really exhausted and find it hard to fit in creative time. I so often think to myself that taking a few minutes out of my busy day to sketch or paint isn't that difficult. And I would be right! Physically taking a few minutes to go through the motions of doing my craft is not that difficult. However, the mental hoops that I have to go through tend to be treacherous!

It's a miracle that I am taking a few moments each day to make you privy to my creative journey. It really is! My hope again is that I would be able to use this platform to be of some motivation for me to get in gear and start to produce awesome creations.

Corner of Gratitude:
Moving past this manic Monday

Pearls of Wisdom:
"When I wake up on a Monday morning and realize I don't have to go to an office and work from whatever creative space I need to, I have won!"

~ Me

Your Thoughts:
Are your Monday's manic, and why?

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Journeys are not meant to go on alone. I'd love for you to join in on my journey!

Check back often as I make every effort to reply to your comments here!