Monday, February 24, 2014

Transitions



This thing called transition is crazy. It's been crazy. It's been extremely tough and hard for me to grasp.

This post is going to be like many of the previous....me sorting some things out publicly.  That may seem strange to some of you that are reading, but that is the reason for this blog. Writings and works of an artist that sometimes has ups and downs like most in hopes of helping out the next upcoming creative mind on their journey. 

Now that we have that out of the way and transparency can take place...my last few days have felt pretty crappy.  Yup...like the brand that you find unexpectedly on the bottom of your shoe at least once in your life. And although I felt that way, I couldn't for the life of me express exactly what was going on inside or perhaps there were just too many thoughts going on that I couldn't decipher one thought from the other. It may be more of the later than the first, but either way it felt like "oh the horror". 

I have been moving in the right direction. I have been doing those things that I put on my re-vamped plan in previous posts and yet I still feel like movement in the right direction is taking me down an alley that ends unfavorable for me. And yet with tears in my eyes and a heaviness that I would gladly pass off...I continue. What are my other options? 

I suppose quitting is always on a table somewhere, but certainly not on mine. I've never been one to give up, and today, months, years or decades to come aren't the time either! 

So here I am...grinning, bearing and creating in the midst of feeling like I have totally come undone. I'm encouraged in this time that this season won't last forever. 


And this too shall pass...

Corner of Gratitude:
Being well in the midst of feeling chaotic

Pearls of Wisdom:
Life is sometimes unfair, but GOD is fair! 
~Stormie Omartian

Your Thoughts:
How do you handle your transition phases?

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics. See I am looking and READING your posts. Love you. Peg.

    ReplyDelete

Journeys are not meant to go on alone. I'd love for you to join in on my journey!

Check back often as I make every effort to reply to your comments here!