Friday, September 27, 2013

Rocking With the Seniors



It's Friday and my day has been full! It's been good! It's been successful! It's been unpredictable! It's been enlightening!  

Today the group I am a part of did another show. It was our second show, and we did a pretty good job. It gets easier and more fun with each show we do.

And after a long day doing presentations, I decided to go to an event with my mom. My aunt couldn't make it so I filled in instead. It's a senior prom. Yes...you heard right...a senior prom! I am honored really (she's a hottie)! I wouldn't have her come by herself...so I am her date.



And by being here, I could only pray that when I am her age and beyond that I look as good and can move with such vigor as they are. They are truly enjoying themselves. They are laughing, dancing, and sharing stories of  the "good ole' days"!

I know this post didn't speak much about my art (check back tomorrow). But it really does speak much of my process...my journey. Tonight I was filled with plenty of inspiration. I was filled with plenty of life. I was reminded that I have plenty of  life left to live and purpose left to fulfill!

So onward with my purpose...and onward with this journey!

Your Thoughts:
What or who was your inspiration today?

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Journeys are not meant to go on alone. I'd love for you to join in on my journey!

Check back often as I make every effort to reply to your comments here!