Sunday, September 1, 2013

And The Winners Are...



It's Sunday...a relaxing Sunday at that! It's almost hard to believe that we have arrived at what most of us call the end of summer. It's hardly the end, but Labor day is tomorrow and the majority of kiddies will be returning to school this week (if they haven't done so already).

I know this is so super late, but I finally got to choosing a winner for the drawing from those that signed up on my guest list from my art show "Only The Beginning" on August 10th. I decided to draw two names instead of one. I made the quick YouTube video above in order to announce the names. Don't mind my mother's finger in the upper left corner. She did the best that she could...lol! I love her dearly!

One will receive a unisex bracelet, and the other will receive a small original painting. 

*Winners may not receive these exact items, but similar

And the winners are...Jennifer Lawson and Heather Stern! Hooray to you ladies! I will be contacting you this week to make sure that I have your mailing information!

I like having giveaways when I can! I love putting smiles on peoples faces. I know what it is like to receive something unexpected in the mail, and I can imagine that there are tons of other folks out there that feel the same way.

Here's to those that like receiving gifts, and to those that don't mind giving gifts!

Your Thoughts:
When was the last time that you received an unexpected package in the mail? Did you know the person that sent it? When was the last time you sent a package to someone? Was it to someone that you knew?

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Journeys are not meant to go on alone. I'd love for you to join in on my journey!

Check back often as I make every effort to reply to your comments here!