Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Provision

 Those who made provisions for this...

Made this easier (carrying out my purpose and pouring into young ladies!

In this season of my life...well..things aren't always peachy monetarily. I am a young (and vibrant I may add) entrepreneur working tirelessly to fuel my purpose and passion.

In the past I've talked about starving artist and not being one. And no one is literally starving here, but the reality is...the pockets are extremely tight. And while money means a whole lot (it is the way that we move and shake in society), I've learned that provision is a magical word. It proves to be more valuable than cash....probably because money is included in that incredible word.

I've been praying for provision. I've been praying for provision over the "almighty" dollar. I've started to ask for God to supply me with the things that I need in order to complete my purpose here on this Earth. And He is doing just that.

My financial situation right now is less than desirable, and each morning I awake the question to Dad is, "How are you going to do things today?". The reality is...I have done all that I know how to do. I have come to the end of myself. And I have come to understand it is in this very moment that I am most vulnerable to Him. It's the moment that I waive the infamous white flag, and surrender all that I thought may work. Because all that I thought would work...simply isn't.

At the end of the rope there is no choice but to hold on or to let go. And I have decided to let go of the rope that I have been dangling from for so long by faith. The faith to know that if I let go there will be a sovereign God there to catch me and place me exactly where I am supposed to be.

For me letting go of the rope means that I have to allow people to help me. I must allow people to sow into.me. I cannot do this thing all on my own....especially not in this season.

Since I have started this journey provision has come from several places. Each source amazes me to no end. And if I had to be truthful, it's not so much the source as it is the heart behind the source. Their heart to help me has been simply incredible, humble, and selfless.

My forever prayer is that I will always pay it forward. That I will be in the position to be provision for others, and assist someone else along their journey!!

Your Thoughts:
When is the last time someone provided provision for your purpose? What did that feel like? How did you pay it forward?

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Journeys are not meant to go on alone. I'd love for you to join in on my journey!

Check back often as I make every effort to reply to your comments here!