Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Appreciation



There are a whole host of things that I appreciate aside from the BIG CHEESE that I serve!

I have to say that I mostly appreciate the little things in life. The rise of the sun. The wind that rustles through my hair during a car ride. Friendly banter between loved ones. A smile. A hug. Words of wisdom. I appreciate these things (and many more), but I would have to say that I appreciate the thoughtful words and actions of others most (especially when dealing with business) in this season of my life.

In a world where people have become quite cold (just watch a few minutes of the news), the encouraging comments of others is what really make me tick, and keep going. It really reinforces that I am in the right place at the right time...doing exactly what I am supposed to do!

Today I want to send out a hearty thank you to those that have supported me and this artistic vision that God has given me in thought, word, and deed. There have been several!. There have been those that have prayed for me. There have been those that have dedicated their time. There have been those that have donated money. There have been those that have put in the grunt work with me. There have been those that have been there with a shoulder for me to cry on. There have been those that laughed with me heartily when it felt like I couldn't go on.

To you and for you...I say thank you! You mean more than you know! Because of your support, the vision that I have been given...this "larger than life" vision that I have been given, goes on! Thank you for being its fuel!

Your Thoughts:
When was the last time you received a compliment that changed your life? What was that compliment?

Until next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Journeys are not meant to go on alone. I'd love for you to join in on my journey!

Check back often as I make every effort to reply to your comments here!