Friday, April 4, 2014

Freedom Friday: Back Posting

I hardly ever back post here. I've done it a time or two, but for the most part, I don't. 

I could make up a whole host of excuses for why I am choosing to back post this go round, but it wouldn't matter. The reality is...life happens...always! That means regardless of what goes on, the job must still get done. 

I got it! 

With that being said, it's FREEDOM FRIDAY!!!

With that being said, it's been a tough week. I had to witness a client of mine had to put to rest her son. I didn't know her son, but I know her. A sweet woman who seemingly lives a quiet life...handling her business. It effected me more than I thought it would. A mother burying a son, when the natural order of things is the other way around. 



I've gotten nothing much done in the last few days. I managed to sketch a bit, and had a few meetings and am working with a Program on a mural project (I'll post about that soon). By far I didn't get as much done as I needed to. 

The good thing is today is another day. I have the opportunity to start afresh with a new attitude and mind frame about things. So here is to a new start!

Corner of Gratitude:
The thought of a new start

Pearls of Wisdom:
"You may have a fresh start at any moment you choose, for this thing we call 'failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down."
~Mary Pickford

Your Thoughts:
What have you started fresh today?

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Journeys are not meant to go on alone. I'd love for you to join in on my journey!

Check back often as I make every effort to reply to your comments here!