Sunday, April 6, 2014

Sunday Catch Up

It's Sunday and an off day for me to be posting. I'm making up for not posting on Wednesday last week. I have some new things on the horizon and I wanted to "catch" you all up!

As I posted on Freedom Friday, last week was extremely exhausting and not very productive in terms of actually doing. While I didn't do, there was plenty of meetings being held in order to conceptualize for some projects that will be coming up in the near future.

My Art Kids:
Two weeks ago was my last week with my art kids for the school year. I knew that my stint was coming up soon, but it came too fast. I am preparing an art extravaganza for them later this month. The kids did an excellent job, but with so many snow days, there are projects that need to be wrapped up. Since they have moved onto their 3rd trimester, I have to finish where they couldn't.  I am excited to show off their work!






Mural Project:
A few years ago I did some volunteer work with an organization called Squashsmarts. I wouldn't have known anything about the program if it weren't for my men tee who has been involved since she was a preteen. They are re-vamping their building in North Philly, and wanted to add a little pizazz to the walls. I went over for a meeting on Friday, and will be doing some sketches in the next few days. Of course I will be showing you all.

Tomorrow I'll post again...on the proper schedule. I'm excited to tell you all about my weekend!!!!

Corner of Gratitude:
A better day

Pearls of Wisdom:
"Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?"
~L.M. Montgomery

Your Thoughts: 
What was your new day thought before your feet hit the floor to get out of the bed?

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Journeys are not meant to go on alone. I'd love for you to join in on my journey!

Check back often as I make every effort to reply to your comments here!