Sunday, January 5, 2014

A New Year, A New Mission

It's 2014 y'all! As a matter of fact, it's 5 days past the new year!

As I stated in the last post, there are some things that are changing. The change won't be all easy, but it will be all good! So therefore...I'M EXCITED!

What have I been doing since the new year hit? Well...I'm glad you asked! I have started up running by cleaning house. New year's day I opened up some mail that I had been avoiding (from Sallie Mae of course). In the back of my mind I guess I figured that I wasn't quite able to pay them yet anyway.

I put my big girl panties on and went to work. I opened all mail and then even made a few phone calls to Sallie Mae to try and settle up some things (since I am now in a better position to do so). How? Well, I have started teaching art (talked about that in a previous post). I have finished phase 1 of a 3 phase mural. I am in the process of having some private students. I have a few commission pieces that I am in the process of working on, and I am revving up to get back on my 365 project.

Phase 1 is all type



So all is well here! Busy...and well! I have a lot on my plate, but so ready to take things to the next level in this new year!!!
Your Thoughts:
What do you expect your 2014 to bring you?

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Journeys are not meant to go on alone. I'd love for you to join in on my journey!

Check back often as I make every effort to reply to your comments here!