Monday, October 28, 2013

Coming Soon!

COMING SOON!!!

Slouch hats

 Beanie caps

Items for babies too!
(BTW: Love this little guy!)

I'm sleepy beyond belief, but I have made my list for the day and I am almost to the home stretch to receive my reward.

Part of today's to-do list included connecting with you all (posting), and getting some items ready for the winter rush of scarf and hat orders that have started to come in. In addition to all of that, I have started to prepare to open another Etsy shop.

A few years ago I decided that I was going to use Etsy as a platform to sell my wearable art. I did what I thought was appropriate at that time.

I was young in business. I was in the incubation stage. I was still in the womb. I was just starting out. And just starting out meant that I didn't always know the proper way to market myself or my products. Let's be honest, I knew much about nothing more than I wanted to create and share those creations (and sell) to the world.

And years later...in this season, I am revisiting Etsy!

My Etsy shop is not open as of yet. It will be launching on Tuesday, NOVEMBER 5th, which also happens to be Election Day! Since this is another big step for me, I may just do another countdown. This go round it would only be a 5 day countdown.

I look forward to this new start on Etsy. I will be posting things here as well as on my Exo31 Art blog site.

Your Thoughts:
Have you decided to revisit a business venture lately? If so, what was it, and what will you do differently this time?

Until next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Journeys are not meant to go on alone. I'd love for you to join in on my journey!

Check back often as I make every effort to reply to your comments here!