Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Week 1 Progress - 100 Days of Creativity

Day 1: Commemorating the start of a new journey!

Day 2: Practicing hands...I could stand to get better!
 
Day 3: A watercolor view from Starbucks!
 
Day 4: A simple sketch...how I was feeling!

 
Day 5: My spot of relaxation on a mini vacation!
 
Day 6: Photography was on deck! I am working on the edits!

Day 7: The start of a late mother's day gift for my auntie!

Day 8: The finish of the mug without power!
 
 
Whew....I have successfully completed my first week of the 100 days of creativity challenge. I almost didn't complete yesterday. We (those in South Jersey area) had an awful storm that left us with several trees down (check the pic out below) and powerless! We aren't sure when the power will be back on, so for now I am stationed at a satellite office (another Starbuck's other than my own) in order to get business taken care of.
 

 
 
It was such a liberating week...a successful week...a week where I felt totally accomplished. It was a week that I gave myself some room to just relax a bit. Things weren't perfect...drawings, sketches, and paintings weren't without flaws, but I pushed through! Ahh...the sweet feeling of knowing that I refuse to give up! I'm looking forward to keeping up the momentum!
 
 
Corner of Gratitude:
Feeling of accomplishment!

Pearls of Wisdom:
"Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishments."
~John Rohn


Your Thoughts:
Does discipline play a large part in making sure you accomplish your set goals?

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. Very creative! If you are interested in sharing and teaching others via classes and workshops I would love to work with you! Let me know!

    Char Jackson
    Perfections Gift Shop/Paint Wine Sip Parties

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Char!

    What a great opportunity! We could definitely sit down and chat. If you could shoot me an email at exo31art@gmail.com, we can discuss things further!

    Look forward to hearing from you!

    ReplyDelete

Journeys are not meant to go on alone. I'd love for you to join in on my journey!

Check back often as I make every effort to reply to your comments here!