Thursday, August 6, 2015

It's August and 100 Days of Creativity Challenge!

It's now August and although I haven't been cataloging things here, I have been "mostly" on the ball when it comes to this challenge.

I know in the last post I stated that if I missed a day that I would start from scratch...day 1. However,  it dawned on me that that would be sort of counterproductive. So what did I decide to do? I decided to tack on the days that I have missed onto the end of the 100 days. That way I'm not looking back, but constantly moving forward!

And who doesn't like the idea of moving forward?!?!

So from here on out I will be posting what I have in number order for your viewing pleasure! There will be quite a bit in this post...well...because I haven't posted in a while.

Here goes:

Day 31: Micron Pen Abstract

 Day 32: Pencil Abstract Line
 
 Day 33: Micron Pen Paisley
 
Day 35: Micron Pen and Crayon Abstract
 
 Day 36: Micron Pen Abstract (The beginning)
 
 Day 37: Micron Pen Abstract (finished)
 
Day 38: Micron Pen Abstract
 
Day 43: Micron Pen and Sharpie Abstract
 
 Day 46: Leather and Cotton Cord Bracelet
 
 Day 52: Metal and Cotton Cord Earrings
 
Day 53: Hand chain
 
 
Welp...there you have it! I will be updating sooner than later...I do promise!
 
Corner of Gratitude:
For love, joy, and peace

Pearls of Wisdom:
"Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead."
~Oscar Wilde


Your Thoughts:
Where do you find love, joy and peace?

Until next time...

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Journeys are not meant to go on alone. I'd love for you to join in on my journey!

Check back often as I make every effort to reply to your comments here!