Friday, February 13, 2015

My Tube...You Tube

 




I've played around with YouTube once before a few years ago. My experience is quite limited, but I'm looking to change that ASAP!
 
I posted a video with a drawing from an art show that I had about 2 years ago and that was it. I used the video recorder on my Canon snapshot camera. The quality wasn't horrible, but it was by no means great. So this time around I would like to do things a bit differently.
 
I want to get started like yesterday, and although in admit I should learn a few things first, I believe this process is part of what in want to share with you all.
 
I am an artist! I am an artist who is on this amazing journey to help myself and others. I am an artist who is looking for my artistic community, my artistic niche...one I belong in! And that is exactly what my channel will be about. A wild ride of lots of ups and some downs and ultimately victory because I am doing exactly what I was built and created to do!
 
I hope you will come along...share the enjoyment, laughter, and perhaps the occasional cry. The ride is sure to be epic just as life is if we look at it through the proper lenses!
 

Corner of Gratitude:
Life.

Pearls of Wisdom:
"To practice any art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow. So do it."
~Kurt Vonnegut

Your Thoughts:
Do you have a YouTube channel? What was your reason for starting your channel? What tips do you have for those that are just getting started?


Until next time...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Journeys are not meant to go on alone. I'd love for you to join in on my journey!

Check back often as I make every effort to reply to your comments here!