Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Being Aware...

 

It's funny...I had in mind all weekend to tell you good people all about something that I am going to be embarking on and all that happened since the last time I posted last. However, events from this morning changed all of that.
 
A dear sister-friend lost her father yesterday. My heart aches for her as I remember all too well the dreadful day when I lost my own. She will inevitably go through an assortment of feelings. I pray that she and her family receive an abundance of love and support, but the feeling that I pray remains present most is the overwhelming peace that only God could supply!
 
It made me increasingly aware of the need to pursue my purpose with an undeniable passion. It made me know that every moment is a moment to do something great, and that great can be large or small!  It reminded me to be my authentic self regardless of the cost. It reminded me to love fiercely, forgive regularly and live without regret!
 
So I encourage you my friends to live without fear from here on out! Have the courage to do great things, mess up, get up, and start all over again if need be. Complete your process (whatever that process may be), and enjoy the ride (although sometimes bumpy) while doing it! Success is not always about completing a project, but the lessons you learn, people you meet, and the contributions you make to this beautiful Earth while on the journey!


Corner of Gratitude:
More than enough for the day

Pearls of Wisdom:
"Friends can help each other. A true friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself - and especially to feel. Or not feel. Whatever you happen to be feeling at the moment is fine with them. That's what real love amounts to - letting a person be what he really is."
~Jim Morrison

Your Thoughts:
What is the thing that helps you remember to live each moment with purpose and without regret?

Until next time...
 

4 comments:

  1. I love you so much. Thank you for tonight. I got to spend some time thinking and talking to my dad and God in the car and thinking Tene is praying for me right now I can feel it (or was it something else hmmmm) and whether or not you were or weren't the thoughts that came after were amazing. I was focused on God and the conversation went like this between me and my Papa: He was proud of me. He supported my dream to sing...and my legacy is going to be my testimony. I'm going to do it in his name, Patrizia Evola (but from now on I am going to pronounce it the way he did, short e "EH" vola and it kinda sounds like "fly" or "so fly" e vuola. The Love Show. Pray about it girl. I wanna know what God has in store for you regarding this dream that I definitely want you to be a part of. I love you so much. You lift me up and keep me accountable. And you are right. We will (have what we dare to dream!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you even more! I'm just a girl (in my Gwen Steffani voice) who wants this world to be filled with the incredible love that our DADDY has given us! I am so grateful for my sisters and brothers that have the same sort of vision to do much of the same!

      Yes...Papa is super proud of you. Write the vision and make it plain and see all that GOD has in store for you! I sure look forward to seeing...lol!

      I will pray about the Love Show and let you know what HE has to say.

      Love you plenty Boolish!

      Delete

Journeys are not meant to go on alone. I'd love for you to join in on my journey!

Check back often as I make every effort to reply to your comments here!