Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Etsy Shop Grand Opening!!!



EXO31 ART ETSY STORE

is now

OPEN!!!





The polls are closed (it's election day, and I hope that you all exercised your right to vote), but my Etsy shop is now open for business!!!

I spent an immense amount of time last night and the early part of today listing items that you all can purchase. I thought that it would be easier than what it actually was, but it was pretty tedious. 

I definitely don't have everything listed there yet. I will be adding new items almost every day for the month of November. After that, I will be updating the shop with new items every other Tuesday. I will make sure to let you all know the days that I will be uploading new wearable art that can be purchased. 

Thank you so much for all of you that have taken the time to support myself and other local artists. Whether you supported us via purchasing our products, said a kind word to us or sent out a prayer for us...I think I can speak on behalf of artists worldwide...we thank you!!!!

Your Thoughts:
What have you worked hard on today? What was your reward for all of your hard work?

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Journeys are not meant to go on alone. I'd love for you to join in on my journey!

Check back often as I make every effort to reply to your comments here!