Sunday, January 21, 2018

Another Happy Customer



In past posts I have mentioned both Etsy and Society6 as outlets where I sell my creations. And although I sell my creations on these platforms, it is rare that I get to see them with their new owners.

Well last week was a bit different. A co-worker and friend purchased one of my items from Society6 and brought it to the office. As you can see by the photos, it is a laptop cover. I have several items that are available on that platform and this was the first time I was able to see one in person. It was exactly like I expected it to be, and the quality was great.  She was pleased and so was I.

Here is to many (dare I say millions) more elated customers!

Corner of Gratitude:
Support from others

Pearls of Wisdom:
"Surround yourself with people who support you. Find champions."


~Sarah Gavron


Your Thoughts:
Who do you consider to be your support system?

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Journeys are not meant to go on alone. I'd love for you to join in on my journey!

Check back often as I make every effort to reply to your comments here!