Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Again

It's been a long while since I have last posted...yet again!

The "here we go again" faces...lol

There has been an immense amount of stuff going on with me in the last 7 months...all good! I have been working my tail off in order to become a bit more financially stable. I have a long ways to go as I have just begun the journey. The journey is looking super bright though, and the good thing is as of right now all of the jobs that I have been working are looking towards the ultimate goal.

So we will be starting off a bit fresh here, and I am looking forward to what me being open to documenting this leg of the journey will bring. I am looking forward to it will connect me to, and how it will enhance me as a creative individual!

With that said, here is a quick view of some of the doodles I have been doing for an online doodle class that I have been taking.






Corner of Gratitude:
Openness

Pearls of Wisdom:
"Faith is a state of openness or trust."
~Alan Watts

Your Thoughts:
What have you been closed to that may be the key to what you desire and/or have prayed for?

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Journeys are not meant to go on alone. I'd love for you to join in on my journey!

Check back often as I make every effort to reply to your comments here!