Monday, January 7, 2019

2019

In A Sea of Rights

2019 has come! We are actually 7 days in and these 7 days have proven to be inspirational. 

A few months ago I made it a point to post every day. I crack my own self up! The obligations of life were plenty and I was unable to keep up with that schedule. And even if my schedule was a bit freer, I wasn't in the place mentally to be able to commit to blogging every day. 

I'm not committing to things that I know that I won't be able to accomplish. I'm going with the flow here and making sure that my artwork is developing, growing and thriving. I am taking the time to make sure that I am developing, growing and thriving on a personal level. I am working on making sure that there is nothing that gets in the way of me well...being me! Me in all of my glory! What GOD created me to be and loving every bit of it!

I hope that your 2019 has kicked off with plenty of blessing and amazing things and even more in a multitude to come!!!

Corner of Gratitude:
A prosperous, abundant & healthy life

Pearls of Wisdom:
"I want to do things of significance, things that will inspire people to know  how good life can be."

~ Judge Reinhold

Your Thoughts:
What do you consider the "good life"?

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Journeys are not meant to go on alone. I'd love for you to join in on my journey!

Check back often as I make every effort to reply to your comments here!