Monday, June 24, 2013

Another Leg Of This Journey


I've made it! I've arrived! I am stoked about starting this new chapter...this new blog! I want this to strictly be a place for me to share my journey as a creative individual!

Who am I that I need to write another blog and desire for you to read it? I am sure that is the question that many of you have. The answer...I am simply an ordinary renaissance woman who desires to make an extraordinary impact in the art world by chasing my purpose with tenacity!

I am an artist. I am creative. I have an imagination that is wild and vivid. I cross various artistic bounds...I sing, dance and write. I see no one artistic venture as any less than the other.

I'm not new to blogging. As a matter of fact, I am currently posting over at The Artist In Me , which is about my business called Exo31 Art, LLC. Over there I am posting items that I have made that are for sale. I will be cross referencing these two blogs, but really want this blog to be about my ups and downs, good and bad, successes and failures as an artist. It will be far less structured, and a bit more candid.

This is new, and I am honestly unsure of how to start this new leg of my journey or how it will turn out. All I know is that it needs to happen. Hopefully by sharing it will help encourage and inspire others to be bold, unafraid, and tenacious on their very own creative journey.

I am excited and grateful that you will be joining me in this new endeavor! Comment and share stories of your own! I will be reading and responding!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Love that you're doing this, and looking forward to reading about your journey :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynn for visiting and coming along on this journey with me! I really look forward to sharing.

      Delete

Journeys are not meant to go on alone. I'd love for you to join in on my journey!

Check back often as I make every effort to reply to your comments here!